Wednesday, April 7, 2010
So there's not much to report from yesterday except that Kevin and Michelle are very sick along with Karsie. They have tried to give Karsie pedialyte and she hasn't really tolerated it. She has taken some orally, but most of the time she doesn't want any. Based on our illness, that makes total sense as we have not wanted to eat at all. It looks like we're going to have to just wait this out until her bug is gone. We know we're doing the right thing by staying away, but we can't help but feel like bad parents for not being with her during this time. It looks like our appointments that we've been anxiously waiting for are not going to happen tomorrow as scheduled. Hopefully we can reschedule soon.