Friday, January 22, 2010
So I had five new things to share today... but the computer will not let me load the new pics. So... we are doing a pseudo rerun version where I will share some older pics and a couple new things sans pics.
1. Today Karsie is 5 months old for her adjusted age (from her due date). She is now wearing six month size pajamas and 3-6 month sized onesies! All this means that Karsie is able to wear these cute outfits from her showers!
2. This picture was taken during my first stint in the hospital on bedrest (bathroom privileges explains why I was out of bed). This would have been right around 32 weeks. It just caught my attention while scrolling through the pictures!
3. This was one of my most favorite shower gifts... and I think now it is more appropriate than I could have imagined back then. Not only does Karsie wear her guts out in front... she is brave and strong... and Gutsy!
4. I have started the new blog. It doesn't have anything real fancy up yet... but the site is there and I am trying to get everything ready to start blogging over there for Monday! You can check it out (and follow if you like) at pageturnercrafts.blogspot.com
5. Karsie has a johnny-jumper type apparatus (yeah, we know the PT/OT folks probably hate us for that) and she is getting better at using her little legs to move around in it. Tonight she was in there for about 15-20 minutes and I was showing her how to bounce (a typical teaching moment) and she thought it was the funniest thing ever! She was doing her tiny little throaty giggle and it was so cute. I will try to get a video of this... if we can figure out how to get things on the computer again!