Sunday, June 6, 2010
- Karsie got a new car seat this week. It sits up, and she's happy.
- We're on our way to see our pastor speak his final sermon as our pastor. We will miss him.
- Summer began for Kevin and Michelle. We now get to spend all day with Karsie
- Nana and "Grampa" came up for a wedding and were able to see Karsie
- Karsie's cough came back this week, so we've had to sit in front of the freezer a couple of nights when it gets bad
- Karsie got to go into work with Kevin for his final two days of the year. She got lots of attention.
- Time to prepare for our appointment blitz this week. We start tomorrow.