1. On Wednesday, Karsie turned 7 months old! We continue to be amazed by her strength and growth... and we are having so much fun with her!
2. Karsie has a few faces she makes on a regular basis. This one is "judgmental face." We laugh super hard when she makes it because it looks like she is judging us... we try to get her to crack a smile and most often she won't... she is giving us practice for her teenage years!
3. Look at that mess! She tried to help feed herself and ended up with food all over her face, legs, hands, and all over Dad too! She ate over an ounce of rice cereal though! She loves her cereal!
4. Play time with Dad! She loves playing... she loves talking and especially singing songs. Her favorite songs are songs that incorporate her omphalocele... you know... the classics...
"Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes *Omphalocele*"
"Touch Your Toes to Tour Omphalocele"
"This is My Liver..."
5. Who ever heard of eating bananas from a spoon? Karsie prefers to eat her bananas like a big girl... so we stick them in this cool little mesh bag for her to gum and suck on! She likes to be able to hold her food and this is perfect because we don't have to worry about her getting a big chunk in her mouth!