Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kevin's Top Ten

Things I'm looking forward to:

10.  Getting a weekend where I don't have to drive ANYWHERE.
9.  Walking a few steps to check on our baby instead of driving 20 min. (after the 5 hour drive)
8.  Getting to see Karsie between the times of 6:30 and 8:00.
7.  Not having to wait for a phone call at 11:00 p.m. to get an update.
6.  Seeing Karsie on a Monday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday, or Thursday.
5.  Not hearing bells, sirens, alarms, etc. 
4.  Not having to feel like I need to hush people talking too loud around my daughter when she is trying to sleep without feeling like it's not my place.
3.  Spending time with my girls without anyone else around once in a while.
2.  Getting to take off my hospital band.
1.  Having grandma, aunts, uncles, godparents, adopted aunts and uncles, friends and relatives able to see Karsie when they want to.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on all of those points... but ESPECIALLY #1!! Let's hope we get to that one as soon as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete