Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pictures (WARNING...graphic pictures after the warning signs)

I was lucky to see her eyes open because she was just coming out of the medicine that they want her on so she doesn't move too much, but they said I should take a quick picture w/ her eyes open.
The liquid around her eyes is medicine they put there to help them with the low activity they are getting in the NICU.


The siloh is under the towels. This is the first picture I got. They later removed it when I told them I could handle the blood.
WARNING
WARNING
GRAPHIC PICTURES
GRAPHIC PICTURES
WARNING
WARNING
GRAPHIC PICTURES
GRAPHIC PICTURES
WARNING
WARNING
GRAPHIC PICTURES
GRAPHIC PICTURES
WARNING
WARNING


























7 comments:

  1. I don't know if Michelle remembers me, but I'm Lori's aunt. My daughter Holly was one of the flower girls in Lori and Troy's wedding. I've been following your blog since the beginning. Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for Karsie and for all of you. She's beautiful!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin and Michelle, she is beautiful. These pictures break my heart, but Kevin you still look like such a proud daddy! Its amazing to see what they are able to do for her. We are still praying!!!!!!Thank you SOOOO much for posting pictures and allowing all of us to be a part of such a special yet trying time in your lives.

    The Brinars

    ReplyDelete
  3. karsie is beautiful!!! ALL things are possible through our God!! will keep praying for you all and waiting for more miracles..love, tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful. She looks long. How long is she?
    Trena

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a gorgeous girl!
    Thank you so much for posting photos and keeping us all up to date. Please also rest, as you can?
    I pray Karsie's miracle continues.
    Love to you all, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karsie is so precious. Our prayers and hearts go out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture of Kevin with Karsie is truly beautiful ... a father's unconditional love. God bless, comfort, encourage and continue to do miracles in and through your precious family.

    ReplyDelete